This project involved:
- Uploading the CSV file to the server.
- Displaying the data in the text boxes available for edits.
- Options to generate, view, download and delete reports(previous reports as well).
- After data validation and report generation, present the user with an option to customize an email, based on the data edited on previous page.
- Configure email settings (To, CC, subject line, email body) on the web page.
- Send the email to test and real accounts.
- HTML5/CSS : Utilized Twitter Bootstrap's grid system with custom CSS
- PHP : Mysqli for database interactions. Swiftmailer for SMTP operations. PHPExcel for reports generation
The application is higly optimized for performance and no performance issues has been reported so far by the client.
I can provide you with a working demo url on request.